Baby massage.

XKatX

Reaction score
I have just booked Oliver and myself onto a baby massage course. it is £10 for 4 sessions. I'm so excited - I can't wait to get my oily hands all over my lovely boy. It will be such a bonding experience!!!:happydance::cloud9:

aww cool im thinking of doing this xx

i went with my mate and her boys when they were about 4 weeks. it was really good, but the boys were too young and didnt enjoy it. would quite like to take katie, its good for getting them pooing and stuff

i went with my mate and her boys when they were about 4 weeks. it was really good, but the boys were too young and didnt enjoy it. would quite like to take katie, its good for getting them pooing and stuff

Don't think he needs any help in that area!!!!

sounds cool! I love how much there is these days for mums and babies.

oooh I was thinking of doing this - let me know what its like Kat, I might book up too!

just been to my first class this morning kat! fin loved it. we were offered it through nhs. 4 1 and a half hour sessions! it's great! enjoy darling!

hmm I will have to look around and see if I can find one here.

sounds cool! I love how much there is these days for mums and babies.

I know. Our week is so busy now - don't know how I'll have the time to go back to work! Baby massage Tuesday, Baby cafe Wednesday, Post natal group Thursday nd catch up with friends Monday & Friday. Such a social whirl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->