Baby Monitor for Amby Nest

JustinFryer

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Please advise if you've any experience of, or suggestions relating to, a baby monitor for the Amby Nest?

Specifically, my queries relate to the flexible base of the hammock and which baby monitor is best suited in terms of price but also stability and security.

Whilst I appreciate the Nest is quite limiting with regards to monitors, it was, on balance, the cot we liked most and therefore purchased. Buying an alternative now merely for the sake of increased choice re: baby monitors is really not an option now. :haha:

Thanks,

JF

I'm considering a respisense that clips to the nappy/diaper.

I haven't used 1 but I've heard Respisense are good. I think they are around £70.00. They clip on to babies nappy so can be worn anytime for sleeping in pram etc. They vibrate first to stimulate baby to breathe and then alarm sounds if no movement xx

We had a Johnson and Johnson monitor which came with a sensor mat. We found that the sensor mat fit quite nicely at the very bottom of the Amby (without affecting the balance). We tested it with no baby in (and us out of the room) and it did alarm - so we knew that if baby stopped moving it would let us know. The main unit (which picks up sound, temperature etc) we just sat on a convenient shelf beside the Amby.

Can I just say I think you made a great choice :thumbup: We absolutely loved our Amby, and so did our little girl. It was with great regret that we moved her to a cot (although she is still sleeping wonderfully, thank goodness :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->