Baby monitor

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend a good one? Im not wanting to pay too much, just a basic one.

i bought just a cheap fiser price one but the reception on it was awful OH said our house has bad reception so had to try and to find a better one for our house so took it back and we ended up coming away with the angel care monitor and mat, it is very very good but is quite expensive

i also have the plug in tomy ones at my dads house i bought for 7 quid of ebay to stay there so we have them when we visit and they have really bad buzzing its really annoying u cant hear the TV over it

sorry cant be much more help,

Lou
xxx

We had had a BT Digital Baby Monitor 100 which worked good until I dropped the parent unit and broke it :dohh: It was a gift to us but is currently £48.89 in argos.

We now have a fisher price one (cant remember the model tho) which is non digital but is really sensitive and we can hear Hannah breathing through it even though the sensor unit is on the other side of the room from her cot. This one only cost us £20 and included 2 parent units.

we have got the tommee tippe sensor one - it is expensive (in fact cost more than his cot) but worth every penny for the peace of mind of an alram if anything where to happen.

argos do have them for half price in some of thier stores though.

I have the fisher price one also and its really good. Only cost about £20.

I saw one in LLoyds pharmacy today, and remembered seeing this thread.

its a Tixylix one, with a night light, and lights that flash when baby makes a noise, and it was £13. Bargain i thought. ill see if i can find a link x

ohh its £9.99 on the website, but dunno about p&p - link:

https://www.lloydspharmacy.com/weba...ry=18352&fromPage=&hotspot_prefix=ELECTRICALS

The sound on the BT digital ones is great. I even put the parent bit through the washing machine and it still worked :lol:

You can get some good prices on ebay for them now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->