baby monitors

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
Hey

please can give me your views on the baby monitors you think are best?

xx thank you

I have the BT150 digital monitor and have only played with it with DH (as still waiting on the wee man) but I think it's fab!! The sound is crystal clear and you can activate lullabyes in babies room without going in to disturb them. :D

:hug:

I have the angel care sounds and movement monitor, it is fab! Such good product for putting your mind at ease about cot death etc. I wouldn't be without one for my next baby.

I've got the BT100 Monitor, so far I just played around with it, but it's fab. It's like the BT150 the only difference is that you pay £20 more for the room thermometer.

I love my new Lorex Color Portable Baby Video Monitor. I paid $269.99, but now it's on sale for $219.99.

This Lorex camera is pretty cool. It works great and there was no set-up. I did pay more for what it is on sale for now, but oh well.

Does not allow me to post links. But you can search for the product on lorex technology website.

I have the fisher price lights and sounds monitor, only played with it so far but the sound quality is brill and it was only £22, but I am gonna get a respinse breathing monitor as I want to monitor breathing as well. xxx

I have the fisher price lights and sounds monitor, only played with it so far but the sound quality is brill and it was only £22, but I am gonna get a respinse breathing monitor as I want to monitor breathing as well. xxx

I have the Fisher Price moniter and its really good for the price.

I've got the cheapy GRACO one (either $19.99 or 29.99 I can't remember), I love it though it works really well and it picks up every little sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->