baby monitors

T

tinytoes

do they all make a fuzzy sound? i use mne all night and the noise is a little annoying.

Mine is crystal clear... it is the Angel Care monitor with the movement sensor mat underneath.

You can turn the sensitivity down on mine and the fuzzing stops.....then I panic and keep thinking its bust...:dohh:

You can turn the sensitivity down on mine and the fuzzing stops.....then I panic and keep thinking its bust...:dohh:

hahah - i can relate. even thought the fuzz drives me nuts at least I know it's working!! I have the volume right up ...i need to relax a little I think!
hehe

Mine is perfectly clear, I love my monitor! It's by safety first I believe, well worth the money.

I used the angelsounds sensor monitor and its fab, no fuzz at all

xx

Mine is fine too...which one do you have? x

If i turn mine on maximum then yeah I get a bit but only because he moves around ALOT in his sleep lol! I turn it down when it gets annoying but then I panic cuz I can't hear him snoring lol!

Wish I got the Angelcare one. I got the Tommy Tippee one and it's been nothing but crap from the first day we've used it with her............... Be warned! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->