Baby name suggestions like these?

E

erinlou

We have 4 kids currently - Astoria Peal, Matteo Fox, Reverie Anwen & Juniper Luelle.

We're deciding on middle names afterwards, as we have a few and will choose which one 'goes' best with the first name that we choose.

For boys we like:
Dashiell (Dash-Ull)
Emmett
Phoenix
Evander (Ee-Van-der)
Noble

And for girls:
Delphine (Dell-Feen)
Halcyon (Hal-See-On)
Marigold
Xanthea (Zan-Thee-Uh)

We like Phoenix & Halcyon the best but we don't feel like they're 'the ones'.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance! :)

Emmett or Phoenix for boys (possibly noble but dont like the other 2)

Phoenix is a nice unusual name and think would fit well with your previous children's names

im not massively keen on any of the girl choices but Delphine is the best (i think) or Xanthea

I like Emmett or Phoenix, and Delphine or Marigold, though i like Delphine best for the girl.

i LOOOOVVEEEE Dashiell! When we thought we were having a boy that was my top contender! OH vetoed it though, so we settled on just going with the shortened form --Dash. For girls i really like Delphine. :)

Dashiell - this is my fave
Emmett - it's OK but reminds me of an old man (maybe that's good as it means it'll age well?)
Phoenix - not keen as for some reason I think of this as a girls name
Evander (Ee-Van-der) - not keen as I would be thinking a child called this was named after Evander Holyfield and you might get people asking you that (but if that doesn't bother you then I think it's fine)
Noble - not sure on this one. I think I could come around to liking it

And for girls:
Delphine (Dell-Feen) - it's OK. Sounds nice.
Halcyon (Hal-See-On) - nice, unusual
Marigold - really not my cup of tea at all, sorry
Xanthea (Zan-Thee-Uh) - LOVE this one

I like Evander for a boy and Xanthea for a girl. Very very pretty! :)

just in case your arnt aware i thought id point out that marigold is a famous type of bright yellow big rubber glove worn by cleaners (possibly the most unglamorous thing ever)

https://www.marigoldrubbergloves.co.uk/

just in case your arnt aware i thought id point out that marigold is a famous type of bright yellow big rubber glove worn by cleaners (possibly the most unglamorous thing ever)

https://www.marigoldrubbergloves.co.uk/

marigold is also a type of flower and rubber gloves are called marigolds in the UK i dont know about anywhere else in the world so this association may not matter. the flower is also where the rubber gloves get their name from.

Emmett and Evander are my favs from your boys list
Delphine and Xanthea are my favs from your girls names Xanthea Delphine is actually quite a nice name :flow:

Dashiell - Personally not a fan
Emmett - 2nd fave!
Phoenix - Just reminds me of Arizona...lol
Evander (Ee-Van-der) - FAVE!!! :blue:
Noble - Not a fan

Delphine (Dell-Feen) - 2nd fave!
Halcyon (Hal-See-On) - Not a fan...
Marigold - Not a fan, just makes me think of the flower.
Xanthea (Zan-Thee-Uh) - FAVE!!! :pink:

Love Phoenix... What about Meribella instead of Marigold? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"