Baby Name

ShellBee123

Reaction score
Hello guys! So a little about myself, this is my first baby. I'm currently 21 weeks 6 days! :) Due Aug. 19, 2013. I'm expecting a girl and I need some advice on the name I've chosen. I've wanted to name her Brennyn (pronounced Brennan) since i found out i was expecting. My mother in law has a tradition with all of her kids and gets to pick a name so she(with my help) picked Ever. Then I asked my mom to throw out a name and she choose Dixie after her mother (my grandmother) My poor baby's dad hasn't gotten a say in any of this! So I'm thinking Brennyn Ever Dixie. what are some thoughts on this name? just want to make sure she wont be made fun of in school!

if i read Brennyn i would pronounce it Brenn-in not Brenn-an as Y creates an I sound

Ive never heard Ever used as a name before guess its different

personally not a fan of Dixie but if its after your nana then thats sweet :)

over all it flows well

Is ever pronounced ev-ver or e-va?! I like Brennan but its a very strong name for a little girl, almost sounding masculine (sorry this is just opinion, please don't take offence)
Dixie is really cute!!!

When I first read brennyn I read it as bre-Anne (my mistake)

But it's totally your choice and if you like a name Go for it, people will soon get used too it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->