Baby names!

psychnut09

Growing a Rainbow Cinny
Reaction score
We are still waiting for our :bfp:, but we have been discussing baby names for a while! Here they are...
Always welcome for advice on them... Hoping to get complete honesty!

Girl:
Evie-Lin June... My granny passed on a few months ago and her name was Evelyn, but we thought that kind of sounded old a bit so we played with it and loved the hyphen. June was my foster mom when I was younger and without her I wouldnt be here today!

Boy:
Jaxson Jace or Jaxson Ryan.... Jaxson is just something not too common and we both loved it when my DH through it out there one night when we were just laying there talking.. Jace was just amazingly cute, and we love that too.. Ryan is my big brother he has always been very important to me and I would love to pass on his name to our first son.. not sure yet though!

Thanks for reading and your opinion!!! :)

I think both Evie-Lin and Jaxson would be constantly mispelt and understood.

If somebody said both to me, I'd automatically hear them as Evelyn and Jackson.

You could always have Evie as a first name and both Lyn and June as middle names.

Love both Jace and Ryan though

I think both Evie-Lin and Jaxson would be constantly mispelt and understood.

If somebody said both to me, I'd automatically hear them as Evelyn and Jackson.

You could always have Evie as a first name and both Lyn and June as middle names.

Love both Jace and Ryan though

Agreed completely! :D

Thanks ladies, we wanted unique names. I know what you are saying though, we thought about that too.. Not sure what we are going to do.. right now just praying for a sticky bean soon!

I agree too! I think Evie is so cute! And Jace is adorable.

I love how you've attached such meaning to both names though. My name was "Well your dad liked the tennis player's name, so we picked it".

But it's hard to pick out WHO to name the baby after...you know? If everyone's on the same page - i.e. nobody in your family is 'more special' to you than someone else...you don't want to start picking favourites!

Stiina.. I know what you mean. I would never want someone to think they are more important to us. But we do however want our baby to have a strong name, something that means a whole lot to the both of us and hopefully will bring them happiness throughout their life. We really thought long and hard about the names we chose. Hoping they dont cause them any trouble through thier life, only let them know that they are named for super special meaning and reasons..
Hope we get to use one of our names soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->