Baby no 2. Lost plug & loose stools... Is this it?

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
How long before labour starts did you lose plug etc? Noticed mine about an hour ago and just come home and had 2 very loose motions. In my first pregnancy this happened about a week before my DD arrived but I read somewhere that it's quicker second time around... Is this true??

Am so excited I just want to meet my little man!!

oh i dont know hun, but i hope this is the start of things for you!
keep us updated hehe <3 xo

Sadly for me it meant nothing. I'm 38 weeks lost my plug at 35 weeks I've had 3 bm daily since and my plug regenerate itself and come out again twice. I'm still in early labor. :( I want him to come already

Sashadoll I hope things move on for both of us!! I've only got my parents staying 1 more night so would be a lot easier if he could come tomorrow! Else they are 80 miles away and its my mums birthday on sat and she has plans!

Sashadoll I hope things move on for both of us!! I've only got my parents staying 1 more night so would be a lot easier if he could come tomorrow! Else they are 80 miles away and its my mums birthday on sat and she has plans!

Aww man me too! I'll be praying your LO comes soon as well. I'm trying not to be impatient but it is not easy. I'm bouncing on my ball and acupressure and dancing.

I lost my plug the morning of 40+3 and contractions started same day lunch time. He wasn't born until 40+5 though....long labour for me lol

I lost my plug at 35+3, waters slowly leaking since then (only in hindsight I think those were my waters), officially broke at 35+6, went thru an emergency C-section to have my baby boy :)

With my DD I lost my plug and had loose bm and she arrived the next day. Gl x

Loose stools were the first sign for me with my second, had my baby boy 6 hours later:)

It's so hard because these signs of impending labor vary so much for everyone! I lost my plug gradually as opposed to one big show over the course of a few days - finally I lost what I could tell was the bulk of what was left in there, and then my labor still didn't start for two weeks. Bah!

But again, this is your second, so hopefully this'll happen sooner than later for you! That was my first and I really had no clue what I was doing, and neither did my body. ;)

Well 36 hours later still no sign of him!! Pah, little rascal!!

I started losing plug today and 2 loose BM. Now at 40+5 hoping it is the start of things!

I hope hope hope it means something for you, because for me it meant squat. I lost it over a weeks time when I was 37 weeks I believe. I am not over 40 :/ but since it is your second, it could be quicker!

I'm still waiting as well! 39 weeks Saturday won't he just come! !! Lol

Well still nothing significant kicking off. Guess we'll make it to the cinema though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->