Baby number 3!

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :hi:

Wow I can't quite believe I'm back here, I have two children my son is 2 & my daughter is 6! I've just found out I am pregnant again (bit of a shock as I was having what I thought where irregular periods!) had an early scan today and there was a teeny tiny baba measuring 6 weeks!

So scared but so excited. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :flower:

Congratulations!!! Oops! I conceived my current pregnancy with extremely irregular periods, so I wasn't careful, thinking I wasn't ovulating. Turns out it's not foolproof, right? :)

Ah thank you!! It's been so long since I've been on here. How are you doing Hun? The last time I came on here your son was just a little baby! Time goes so quickly!

Congratulations! I just found out I'm expecting #3 too :) I'll probably be seeing you around! :flower:

Congratulations!!!! I'm expecting number 3 as well not planned but not unplanned

Congrats! I'm pregnant with number 3 too - still in shock and cannot believe im going to have 3 kids.

I have just had a bfp with number 3. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old. It was a surprise for me too. We weren't using protection but I was sure of when I ovulated and was actually abroad away from my partner at the time 😳😳

Congratulations to everyone 😄🎉

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations to you all :hugs: how is everyone feeling?

I already feel tired and hormonal! Totally picked a fight with my OH tonight because I was all grumpy. :lol: It's going to be a long 9 months!

I already feel tired and hormonal! Totally picked a fight with my OH tonight because I was all grumpy. :lol: It's going to be a long 9 months!

lol I'm with you there! Super grumpy over here!

Congratulations​ hun! :D I'm feeling good despite the trapped wind, and exhaustion! :haha: how're you? X

Congratulations!
This will be my third too. DDs are 5 and 2.
xx

Congratulations​ hun! :D I'm feeling good despite the trapped wind, and exhaustion! :haha: how're you? X

:haha: I'm feeling quite good too the sicknessbhasnt quote got me yet but there is time lol! I'm so tired though! I just can't seem to get out of bed in a morning, but with two other children I don't have a lot of choice :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->