baby orajel

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
We bought a night time formula last night and it did seem to help her at least the first half of the night. But Stan mentioned that when she had her mid-night feeding it seemed like her gums may have been a little numb from the gel. She didn't eat as much as usual (but that doesn't surprise me because I'm waiting on her to have a bowel movement TMI :rofl:). Anyways has anyone else noticed this?

we use dentinox teething gel and Alasdair still finishes his bottles lol. Teething has not affected his appetite at all! I reckon it'll be because of the poo. I haven't noticed it with Alasdair but he does usually poo straight after a bottle. I think he gets annoyed that he can't poo and drink at the same time!

we use dentinox teething gel and Alasdair still finishes his bottles lol. Teething has not affected his appetite at all! I reckon it'll be because of the poo. I haven't noticed it with Alasdair but he does usually poo straight after a bottle. I think he gets annoyed that he can't poo and drink at the same time!

Sam is like that too!! If he suddenly stops drinking mid bottle then its cos he´s concentrating on filling his boots!! Men eh! They can´t multi task!

Lol Tegan has started pooh-ing in the middle of the night, which is great seeing as she STINKS and is still in our room! We wake up to a lovely fresh poo aroma! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->