Baby P

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
I didnt know where to post this but I just really wanted to say something on here.

The Baby P case is possibly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. Having only just become a mother myself I cannot understand why any mother would let anyone do those things to her child. I cry everytime I see his photo on the news. All that little boy wanted was to be loved and cared for and he was just an innocent child. I hope his mother and step father are locked away forever and never released.

Rest In Peace Baby P

LucyXXX

i cant read about this i feel sick..
same as you i get teary seeing his picture, he was gorgeous

those *******s should have the same thing inflicted on them what they did to him...
they should also get neutered (sp?) so they cant EVER have kids again!!!
*******s...

Rest in peace little one. May you hurt no more. xxx

I'm guessing you watched the panorama program, i've recorded it goin to watch later, Yes it does make me very sad and how everyone missed it.
The thing i want to know is his name, i hate referering to this beautiful little boy as baby P, hopefully it will be realeased after the court case has finished. He deserve's to be known by his name x

Rest in Peace Baby P.
you are so beautiful. you are safe now, no longer suffering.

Christine
X

It really is awful i cant belive anyone would hurt there baby like that it makes me sick! When they get sent to jail the other inmates will give them exactly what they desrve and the prison gards will do nothing about it and if u ask me thats the LEAST they desrve for hurting such a beautiful little boy, not alot o ppl know this but my OH was taken away from his mum at the same age baby p was because she used to hurt him like that hes still got the phyisical scars and probably the mental ones too altho he never talks about it, it makes me so sad to think socail services could miss somthing like that!

RIP BABY P NO ONE CAN HURT YOU ANYMORE :'(

I'm guessing you watched the panorama program, i've recorded it goin to watch later, Yes it does make me very sad and how everyone missed it.
The thing i want to know is his name, i hate referering to this beautiful little boy as baby P, hopefully it will be realeased after the court case has finished. He deserve's to be known by his name x

I believe his name was Peter. :cry:

:cry: This truely is the most horribe thing ive ever read, i also cry everytime i see his little face on the news how anyone could hurt a baby/child is beyond but for his own mother to stand by an watch it happen is just evil. I look at my 2 babies and i could never ever imagine hurting them.

Rest in peace little man u are no longer in misery.
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->