Baby Poop After Formula Switch

Deise

Reaction score
I switched Keira's formula from Enfamil AR Lipil to Nestle Good Start w/ Cultures cuz it was making her rather gassy. I weaned her off over a period of a week and while I've noticed that she's less gassy, her poops are dark green and more tar like. The iron content is the same, so it cant be that.

Is it because Nestle's first ingredient is hydrolyzed protein and Enfamil is straight up non fat milk? Will it resolve?

I'm not sure what makes it green if the iron content is the same as the Enfamil, but having googled 'Nestle green poo' it's definitely normal! Hope she's better on it :D x

I'm not sure what makes it green if the iron content is the same as the Enfamil, but having googled 'Nestle green poo' it's definitely normal! Hope she's better on it :D x

You're just saying its normal cuz its GREEN!! :rofl: If you were formula feeding, I betcha you would have made the switch to Nestle reeeal quick!! :rofl:

Now on a serious note, I googled it up some more and its just like you said, its normal. I dont know how I feel about that though, thats not normal baby poop. Her poops on Enfamil were perfect yellow seedy mustard..

You're just saying its normal cuz its GREEN!! :rofl: If you were formula feeding, I betcha you would have made the switch to Nestle reeeal quick!! :rofl:

Now on a serious note, I googled it up some more and its just like you said, its normal. I dont know how I feel about that though, thats not normal baby poop. Her poops on Enfamil were perfect yellow seedy mustard..

:rofl: Green poo might be taking my obsession a bit too far :rofl:

If she's not uncomfortable with it and her weight gain is ok after a few weeks I wouldn't worry at all x

I hate Nestle and all the iron rich formulas. Honestly, they cause so much pain in babies when they poop, it is so unnecessary.
I give Mia Enfamil lower iron formula and her poops are almost as breast fed babies' and she never has issues with gas.
Oh and the iron content is of course just as required by nutritional laws.

Yeah, I think Im gonna go back to Enfamil. Her poops were so much nicer..

You're just saying its normal cuz its GREEN!! :rofl:

:rofl:

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

sorry, oh dear didnt get to read the rest of this thred, hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

you know? Sam's mum uses gree colourant in all her foods? ;)

You're just saying its normal cuz its GREEN!! :rofl:

:rofl:

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

sorry, oh dear didnt get to read the rest of this thred, hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

you know? Sam's mum uses gree colourant in all her foods? ;)

:rofl::rofl: I did take photos of his first green food...matched his spoon, bowl and high chair nicely :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->