Baby Stark is here!

Starkette

Reaction score
I know this isn't the place for birth announcements, but you guys were SO helpful and instrumental in helping us pick a name that I wanted everyone to know that our little Nova Elise Stark was born on Sept 11 at 11:57pm. Once I post the birth story, I will come back and edit my post with the link

Thank you all! Picking the name was hard, but my husband (who's favorite choice before the birth was Raina) changed almost instantly when he saw her. He was adamant that her name was supposed to be Nova. Me, on the other hand, who was favoring Nova from the beginning began to waiver....but my husband's certainly helped make my mind up. She's perfect!

1235059_10152248987573146_1663166440_n.jpg

She's beautiful! Congratulations! And a beautiful name. Thanks for coming in here to share, I was wondering what you were going to call her :)

I'm so glad you posted, nice to put the beautiful little face to the name, congrats :)

She's such a cutie! Congratulations!

Oh my goodness, it's beautiful little Nova! CONGRATULATIONS! Bit disappointed that I could never steal the now that I've seen your lovely little girl, because I'd just think of her :haha: What a precious little baby with a fabulous name.

She is so cute and Nova is a great name :) I would sing "Champagne Supernova" to her, it could work as a lullaby, lol.

I adore her name, so pretty and one I also loved but it didnt fit in with us for a few reasons. Anyway congratulations she really is adorable!!

Simply adorable! I just love her name-it is perfect :D congratulations♡

Aw, she is adorable! Such lovely eyes. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->