Baby swimming lessons

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So we've just got back from Maddi's first swimming lesson and it was wonderful. :wohoo:
it's taken in a hotel health club and it was fab. 30mins of fun! you sing with the babies whilst learning about water safety and they teach you all about getting your LO used to the water and what not. maddi was so well behaved and she loved it :happydance: she was all smiles and happy with her mummy :cloud9: there was only 7 to a class and all the ladies and babies were so nice, i can't wait til next week now :happydance:
anyone else doing swimming lessons? i would highly recommend them :happydance:
x x x

Sounds great. We're starting at the local sure start centre this week- going up this afternoon actually- and they do swimming lessons there so we will be starting those ASAP, I know she'll love it!

Glad Maddi had fun (and Mummy by the sounds of it!)

that sounds wonderful amy :) hope you have a great time this afternoon too :) yes mummy enjoy in loads, and so did my mummy! mum sat on the side watching, bless her she was nearly in tears! x x x

sounds brilliant! I think the classes here are really expensive..so we probably can't afford to go unfortunately. I'll have to just take Ally by myself.

yay for bren - hope he enjoys them.

bethanylee- taking ally will be fab honey, regardless of what or where :) just watching how they react is amazing :) :hugs: x x x

Oh,I'd love to! I love swimming :)

Thanks for the tip! :hugs:

sounds brilliant! I think the classes here are really expensive..so we probably can't afford to go unfortunately. I'll have to just take Ally by myself.

The ones I am going to are run by the sure start centre and they are free

you lucky ducky! I'm going to go into the swimming pool and ask if there is anything. The ones I've seen are at special pools (I'm assuming the water is different? i dunno) but I think the big swimming pool should do something. The demand should be there!

I have taken Theo swimming since he was about 6 weeks old and he loves it! Apparently is great for strengthening their muscles, getting confidence in the water and is so much fun. He goes underwater now and really likes it. I think the only difference with the smaller pools is that the water generally is a bit hotter. The pool we go to (which is in someones house who has turned this whole thing into a business) is like being in a bath! He does sleep for a long time afterwards though as it is such good exercise. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

I have taken Theo swimming since he was about 6 weeks old and he loves it! Apparently is great for strengthening their muscles, getting confidence in the water and is so much fun. He goes underwater now and really likes it. I think the only difference with the smaller pools is that the water generally is a bit hotter. The pool we go to (which is in someones house who has turned this whole thing into a business) is like being in a bath! He does sleep for a long time afterwards though as it is such good exercise. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

thanks honey :) yep thats what the instructors where saying today about strengthening the muscles, it was so lovely, and she has slept for england today bless her :) x

you lucky ducky! I'm going to go into the swimming pool and ask if there is anything. The ones I've seen are at special pools (I'm assuming the water is different? i dunno) but I think the big swimming pool should do something. The demand should be there!

yes i agree :) i'm sure i've seen them at lesiure centres as well. we only chose this one as it was really close to home :) its like the swimming club highers out the pooh as its easier to gain access to, and probably cheaper. but i was talking to the ladies there and they said you don't have to be a member to go, you just pay as you swim and it was cheaper than our normally lesiure centre now. it was £47 per term i think, ok i'm rambling i'll shut up now :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->