• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Teeth

Babybump87

Reaction score
Hey All.

DD2 banged her mouth about 2 weeks ago. Her upper gum was bleeding at the front.

Now her two top teeth have just broken through the last last 3 days and I've just noticed the bottoms look brown. I am not sure if this is just blood from them breaking through the gum.

Really worried her fall has damaged her two front teeth now before they have even come through fully.

Anyone had this with their baby?. Considering taking her to the dentist! .

Thanks All

Our Ds fell when he was 10 months and knocked his front teeth back into his gums a bit !! It was awful . Brought him to the dentist and they said there was nothing they could do !!! And that we won't know if there is damage to the second set ( adult teeth ) until they come down . .. Thankfully it looks like it was alot of swelling !!!

Oh god that must have been awful.

I have an appointment tomorrow with a dentist .
I wont be surprised if I het told to bring her back in a few weeks once they have came through fully.

glad your sons teeth are ok !

Oh god that must have been awful.

I have an appointment tomorrow with a dentist .
I wont be surprised if I het told to bring her back in a few weeks once they have came through fully.

glad your sons teeth are ok !

Let us know how you get on

Took her to the dentist yesterday. Thankfully he thinks no damage to her teeth and its just what they call membrane eruption! . Got to take her back when they have fully come through just to check them again.

Thankful he thinks no damage and just hope they come through alright !. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->