Baby things...

I know the feeling! I saw baby stuff everywhere once I found out, but I didn't want to buy until after my 12 week scan, and then I decided to make it my 20 week scan, but I got bought a couple of things around 16 weeks so it was even harder! But I just kept telling myself to stick by my decision and it did work!

Are you going to find out the sex? If you do, that might help, because you can buy for the gender instead of having a big load of neutral things already bought :flower: (hope this made sense and isn't just rambling lol I can't concentrate right just now! :haha:)

I was the same.. as soon as I found out I just wanted to go and buy stuff but then I decided to wait till my 12weeks scan and after that I only bought a few babygrows and bibs so decided i'd wait until I found out the gender so now i'm putting money away to go out and do a big shopping trip :happydance:

:hugs: Lol that's normal hun.. I started looking for things ages ago I just have lots of things saved as a bookmark ready for me to purchase e.g. the pram, cot, clothes etc

It's okay to pick up neutral bits and bobs but I would wait for bigger things for 20+ weeks. :flower:

^WSS
you could buy little plain unisex onesies and stuff like that, but I'd wait until you are at least 20 weeks before you buy anything expensive or something big - also you will know the gender so you can buy things in pink/blue!

I didn't start getting/buying things until I was 30 weeks :haha:

I was like that with my daughter, not so much with this one because if we are having another girl there is very little that I'll have to buy and I never used the gender neutral stuff for my daughter that I bought in the early days because I preferred all the girly stuff we had :dohh:

I do love shopping for baby things though, already started looking at which pram I want with this baby :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->