Baby time!

jtj1054

Pregnant 1st baby!
Reaction score
Just wanted to share that after 2 yes 2 amnios yesterday the test results came in and our baby is ready to meet us! My doctor called a bit ago and told us to go to the hospital to be induced! Cannot wait to meet our son! Any clue how long first time moms take on average with inductions? Haha

Oh wow good luck :D I was induced with my 1st. I was 10 days over due and it took straight away. Fingers crossed you have a smooth induction and your little prince will be with you soon :) Xx

Luckkyyy! Good luck in labor though :) I have no clue how long it will take im a first timer too. Hopefully not too long though it might get miserable if your in labor allllll dayyyyy. Bring your own pillow! The pillows at my hospital are sooo thin and plastic feeling and honestly make you feel worse than you should..actually bring anything you want to make your time as comfortable as possible...i feel think it'll be less painful if your actually comfortable.

Thanks! I did remember the pillow of course hubby forgot it in the car :/ so weird thinkin we'll have our baby in the next day max!

Do let me know how induction goes..im thinking about it but still have mixed feelings for it so maybe your experience will help make my decision.

good luck!! sending you positive, speedy labor vibes!

After laboring for 19 hours with an epidural and pain meds our little one started showing signs of distress, nurses checked me and found his cord had prolapsed and I was only 3 cm. I was rushed to have an emergency c section, Neylans heart rate was 32 when we got to OR, I was completely knocked out and our son was born on may 24, 2013 7:52 am 6 pounds 3 oz 20 inches long. He is doing good and we are home now. In so so much pain and I look god awful since it was such an emergency... I'm bruised from head to toe and so swollen. Was also told if we have any other babies that c section is my only option. Ill update the entire scary story as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->