Baby Wakes During Night?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just curious how often your baby wakes during the night/or did! Its scared me sometimes incase I missed her cry when shes like slept for 6 hours! I wake up thinking its way earlier than it is :shock:

rhys was sleeping through 6 hours at about 3 weeks or so. if you have monitor its unlikely your missing her cry hun

Early on, mine woke up every 3 or 4 hours or so but then every now and again they'd have a long sleep.

Terrie's right, there's no way you'd sleep through her crying totally (although DH used to nudge me awake most times before I heard them! :lol:) . If she's crying and goes back to sleep by herself then chances are she didn't really want anything. If she needs a feed/nappy change, etc. she'll let you know!

Is she in the room with you or her own room?

Bethanie would wake every 2 hours or less at first.. brings back painful, zombie like memories lol. Anyways, she was also sleeping right through the night from about 2 months and I would wake up feeling very worried that something was wrong or like a bad mum lol. You realise after a while that if they really did need something, they would wake you.. believe me! (basically what Helen said). ;)

Shes never further than a metre from either of our heads ... YOU MAD moi wont let her out of hands reach and if my OH did Id bust his chops :rofl:

all mine woke every 2 hours for the foirst couple of weeks for a feed then they went every 4.

Charlie and Ethan slept through from 6 weeks old, Coby still wakes up now lol

x

Jamie has always been quite a good sleeper, when he was a newborn and for a few weeks after, he would only wake once during the night usually spot on 3am

Charlie wsa a brilliant sleeper until he hit 3 months!:dohh:

When he was Caitlin's age, he'd go 6 hours every night. I'd love 6 hours now. Last night he finally went down at 8.30pm, was awake again at 10.10pm, then 10,28pm, then 12 midnight till 2.05am, then up for good at 6.05am!:dohh:

Make the most of it Wobbles, and like the others have said, you would have woken if she needed you.:hugs:

Maddie slept thru from 3 weeks 11pm - 6am

And Ellie the same from 2 weeks, she has her last feed at 12am and will now sllep thru till around 7:30 or quite often later!!

You would have heard her if she was really crying hun!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->