Baby walker!

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Caitlyn got a baby walker for christmas. And geez, she flys all over in it! My feet are so sore from where she has rammed me :rofl: Serves me right for not paying enough attention. She has pulled the baubles off the tree, picked up every ornament she can reach. This is my taster of what happens when she is mobile! At least she is restricted a little by the walker :rofl:

Time to remove everything below 3ft! Doubt she's gonna crawl though, she isn't interested at all

Aww brilliant. Rocco got one to tho hasn't managed to move anywhere in it yet on his own. Just likes sitting in it watching all round him

Ooo have you had it in the backs of your bare ankles yet!?? omg it hurts LOL

ciaran got one too he cant even move :( i thought cause he is 8 months he would be able to lol

i got one but she cant move in hers yet but connor ad one and it did hurt at the back of my ankles!lol

Don't worry about your LO's not moving in them! Caitlyn isn't ever gonna crawl, i try to teach her and she just gives me the 'no chance' look. She has always been good on her legs though. Not so good for my poor feet. I'm gonna start wearing steel toe capped boots :rofl:

ciaran wont crawl either or move in his walky lol :)

go caitlyn! maddi has one too but i haven't taken it out of standing still mode yet :blush: hope your feet heal amy! x

ciaran wont crawl either or move in his walky lol :)

I'm sure he's fine! They all develop at different paces :happydance:

You'll wake up one morning and he'll be crawling or walking all over :D Babies are clever like that.

:hugs:

i dont think Jordyn is ever going to crawl, i think she'll jump right to walking.. oh dear. haha
overnight is exactly when jordyn starting sitting up, one day she couldnt, the next day she was sitting up half the day!!! Haha

It's great when they are a little mobile, at least you can kind of let them do their own thing while you do bits and bobs :) Jack is at the stage of chasing us round the house lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->