Baby wearing noob!!

L

Luke's_mummy

Hey everyone, I've never posted in here before but I've started baby wearing with my lo luke. He's 3 months can hold his head confidently and I currently carry him facing outwards in a clippasafe carramio( I think it's called) however I want to get a prettyer carrier could anyone please sugest something suitable?I want to carry him on my front and HATES facing me. Thanks ladies. Xxx

I would say the baby bjorn but in reality soneone posted a thread here not so long ago about how you shouldnt really carry them facing out...I know my lo LOVED it too and we used a bjorn until I tried a mei tai with him facing in and if he is awake it is easy for him to peek out and look around so it has the best of both. I personally like him facing in cos if he falls asleep he is on me and it freaked me out when he fell asleep facing out lol.

here is a pic of us 2 weeks ago at the eiffel tower with him having a looksie out :)

Attachments

• IMG_8747.jpg
    IMG_8747.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
It isn't good for LO's spine and hip.

https://www.slingguide.co.uk/frontcarries.php

OMG celine you have the exact same sling as me!!!! i've never seen anyone else wearing one, not even in photos!! i dyed mine at the weekend though, lol.

instead of facing outwards, you could get a ringsling and carry him on your hip, then the sling takes his weight and he can face forwards and see the world, but when he wants to nap you can put him easily over to tummy to tummy so he doesn't get overstimulated.

edited to add - they're right about it not being good for babies to faceforward in a front carrier, it can cause issues with hip development too, but if you really wanted to wear him facing forwards, you could wear him 'budda style', here's a link: https://aboutbabywearing.com/carry-techniques/the-budda-carry/

hopedance Ive never known anyone with the same one either!! yeay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->