baby wearing with a pink lining change bag....

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
this is gonna sound sooo pointless but i'm currently tryin to pursuade rob to buy me one of the new pink lining yummy mummy change bags....jus wanna no if anyone has one n if they are huuuuuge as i cant carry massive bags while wearing the bug !!!

thanks in advance!!!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Hi hun,I have one(well just sold it!!)and they are pretty big to be honest and bulky to carry.I have the yummy mummy one and I used it in hospital as my overnight bag with room to spare.I think if you are babywearing it would be hard to carry imo!!.But they are fab and did love mine have just decided I want a change!!It just does not hook over the back of my bug very well either!xx

I use my Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag when carrying Deri no problem! :thumbup: I don't even notice I'm carrying it tbh (even with hot water, bottles, food etc inside along with everything else!!).

I used to have the Hospital Bag by Pink Lining and that was quite a bit bigger but the Yummy Mummy one is perfect :smug:

Hope this helps you persuade Rob!!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

xxx

Hi, I have one. I wouldn't find it impossible to use whilst babywearing, and I have, but I prefer using a backpack... however it is a great bag, fits loads in and looks super cute of course :)

saraendepity John Lewis in Newcastle stock them, so you can have a go and see what they are like.

ooooh thanks for that hanna.....will nip down n have a look :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

PB is selling hers (new) for £50 in the buy swap sell section if you decide you want one hun x

I don't manage mine too well when I'm wearing him hun ..

I wear mine ok :) Though Tabs is so damn heavy i cannot carry her anymore :cry:

I manage fine with mine, and it's so full I'd get the kitchen sink in if I could

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->