Baby weights?

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
Hi ladies?

I am not due until April but we have been taking advantage of offers on nappies but obviously dont want to buy too many of any size. We have a few packs of newborn then went for some stage 2 and quite alot of stage 3 nappies which go up to 20lb baby weight.

How quickly did your babies put on weight?
How many nappies do you roughly use a day?

Thank you!

Emma.xx

Well today I think I might buy size 2 for Jacob but up until now he has been in size 1s and I go through about 50 a week!

(he was 6lb4 when he was born)

x

Lola was 6lbs 20oz at birth and she was in Stage 1 diapers for about a month,then went to Stage 2.
I go through average of 10 diapers a day,probably more....I've lost count :lol:

I go through about 5 nappies a day. She was on size 1 for 2 months, size 2 for 2 months and she has been on size 3 for about 2 weeks now. She was 6lb 12oz at birth. xx

Livvy was 9lbs 15oz when born and went straight into Stage 2, she was weighing about 14 1/2lbs at her last weigh in and is on Stage 3 - they go up to 20lbs so should be able to stick to these for quite a while!

I basically change her after every feed (she is on 6 a day) and then anytime she poos in between - she has taken to letting us change her nappy then pooing straight after in a clean one tho - my OH keeps trying to explain there is a credit crunch!!!! :rofl:

jack is still in size 3's now and should be for a while x

We go through 8-10 diapers in a day. We bought one package of newborn only thank goodness as Hannah outgrew those almost immediately (she was 8 pounds 10 ounces at birth). We used Stage one for a month and a half (8 to 12 pounds I think). Now we are on stage 2 (have been for a few weeks--13-18 pounds) and I think we'll be on these a while. Although Hannah was a big baby at birth she really hasn't gained weight that quickly, just gotten really long :rofl:

Jasmine was 6lbs1oz and wore newborn diapers for 2weeks... and has since been wearing stage 1, she is 8lbs8oz now

there not in 1st size for long we bought a few small packs of first size and the rest were size 2 and leeon was 6lbs 10oz at birth they do grow quickly but its not always about weight its also their build

tom is in stage 3 now, but could go up to 4. He was in stage 1 for about a month - then stage two for about two months.

Nappy change once every 3 hours (inbetween if needed) bar when baby sleeps through x

Oh ...I'll be buying 4 packs of each size ...I'm doing it now even! I have 2 packs of the next size up for Caitlin ready & the size shes on now I had 4 packs and had to buy more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->