• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Baby yoga".......

Pearls18

Reaction score
Anybody seen this video going around about baby yoga? Be warned it is quite disturbing (I think anyway!), I'm hoping it's a doll she's doing it to because surely you can twist babies arms like that and given how bad shaking a baby is I can only assume this is a spoof?? Or is this a real thing I'm not aware of? Anyone know?

https://blog.petflow.com/millions-a...nsane-but-she-wont-stop-you-have-to-see-this/

Its been out for awhile and its real. :neutral:

Her name is Elena Fokina or something or other, she claims that this type of yoga was practiced by african tribes or something to that nature. I can't watch the video again, its too disturbing to me. :(

It's real. I saw it last night on FB and was nearly sick.

She needs to be locked up, it's cruelty and abuse. :nope:

A baby can be seeing crying, but even when not crying they are clearly in startle mode with open wide hands and stretched out arms (in 'moves' where it's free instead of being ripped out its socket).

I had to stop the video half way through, it's awful! If she dared to try and do that to my baby I'd punch her in the face. :gun: :grr:

I'm assuming she's doing it to other peoples children? If so then how can they stand there and listen to their babies cry like that? DS is crawling and pulling himself up now so falls over regularly, I try and say "oopsie!" and not make a big deal of it when he does but if he cries then I am going to comfort him everytime, always have and always will.

What's it supposed to do exactly??

That baby must be about 7 now... I think i saw it for the first time when I was last pregnant... But yeah it is real :/

I can't watch the video, I've seen one before and it made me cry. Is this the same woman who was wanted by police a while back? There was a video going around the news sites / fb etc of her doing baby yoga but her identity wasn't revealed in the video.

When I told my OH I'd signed up for baby yoga he freaked out because he'd seen that video and thought it was that! (actual baby yoga for those who haven't done it is nothing like that, we did things like "wind the bobbin up" with hand movements for the baby, if any of them were unhappy we stopped instantly, it's very relaxed and involved no flinging or spinning!) I haven't seen the video and don't want to from what I've heard!

That baby must be about 7 now... I think i saw it for the first time when I was last pregnant... But yeah it is real :/

She's been doing it for years, these are new babies that I have never see her do it with. You even see a mum hand her own baby over.

She's been on Russian television (and ripped to shreds) but she's still going strong.

She needs putting down.

Oh my god. I've never seen something so bloody stupid and awful. I had to stop the video as I couldn't watch those poor babies suffer. How has she got away with doing that??? It's clearly uncomfortable for the babies and surely abuse.

That is just awful. The poor baby :( She really shouldn't be allowed to do this :nope:

Yeah it's been doing the rounds for a few years. Saw it again on Facebook the other day. I just don't get it. Very disturbing to see.

I'm thinking the mothers who willingly hand their babies to her should be locked up as well. These videos are so disturbing.

I used to find this upsetting even before getting pregnant...now that I'm a mom I can't watch it :nope: I think I'd seriously hurt anyone doing that to my baby!! :growlmad:

I remember reading somewhere that it's common practice in Russia (not sure if it was Russia or not) and people find it normal and beneficial to babies limbs or something like that :shrug: I know that babies are quite resilient and flexible, but ffs I just can't see that as being good for them!

I want to slap her so hard. That poor baby is so clearly distressed :cry:

There was a smilar one on fb not so long ago. What a horrible thing to do to an innocent newborn baby!!

The poor babies are crying!!

How is she not locked up already?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"