Babylegs

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
hehe ladies i've seen some of your babies wearing gorgeous babylegs and I feel so sad having cover over my minkee BB that I'm thinking of getting some as I want to add more funky nappies to me stash :D

Anyway just wondered where you all get yours from?

hahahahaha, be careful.. or you'll need a set of baby legs to match every nappy! :haha: Not that I know anyone that is trying to do that... *looks innocent* :blush:

theres a store on ebay that has a range of the BL's for £3.98 each free postage so I've got a couple of sets off there,
if not I think theres an actual babylegs site, I know theres a huggalugs one with a much bigger range,

oh will look on ebay :D

Kota - I think I would end up doing that too :blush:

Really need hubby to sell more boiler parts on ebay :dohh: does he not realise I have to make Izzie look pretty in her new nappies :dohh:

well then hurry up ellie!! don't you know i'm leaving the country soon!! :haha: :winkwink:

haha yes but so am i, well hopefully anyways if certain ash clouds decide to clear up LMAO

x

FYP have BL on offer... 3 pairs for £20!

Or you can get cheapy ones from ebay that aren't real but nice all the same x

I bought branded BL from a lady on ebay, less thsn £4 a pair posted.

yep, i've got a couple of branded pairs of ebay, they're lovely,

For goodness sakes....now there's something else I've got to resist!!

Arghhhhhhhhh*sits on hands*....

I won them!! Yay!!
Two pairs of branded BL (used, but excellent condition) rainbow stripes (one thick stripes, one thin). £5.28 posted!! Perfec' ;)

Now I need to make sure he has the right t-shirts to match....D'oh!!

hahaha i knew it was you!! I tried to swipe them at the last second. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->