babymoon!?!

tina426

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So 23 weeks today! (Countdown 7 days til vday!)

My hubby and i are talking babymoon, probably sometime between next weekend and my shower (October 11).

Does the timing sound right? Well i get to fluffy towards the end there? That puts me 24-30 weeks...

We're probably planning a long 3-4 day weekend. Any ideas?

We are having 2, OH won a 2 night stay in a hotel that needs to be taken before December so we are setting off at lunch time for that, I am 24 weeks today. Not saying no to a free weekend away lol! We have 3 nights in a log cabin booked for in 2 weeks time to take the kids. They are 7 and we have only ever had 1 holiday since before I had them so would be nice if we can have a little family break before baby comes.

Thats a lovely idea!! How about a spa weekend? Well and truly pampered then! Although if that was me i know my OH wouldn't go for that lol! I wont be going for a babymoon i have so much to sort what with baby in December and my wedding next august :/ plus i have a lot of kiddies to get xmas presents for too lol babymoon is out of the window! Im sure you will have a great time wherever u decide to go hun

I think it's a great idea and I think it's a good time, if at all possible I'd try to go as close to the 24 week mark as possible just because each week I've been nearing the 3rd try this time around has been increasingly difficult on me in terms of energy/achiness but even then, it sounds like it will be a lovely time! Enjoy! And congrats on being so close to VDay! It's a great feeling ;)

Sounds great. I've already had mine, toddler went to stay with nana for two nights and had the best time, and we went to Bath and had a gorgeous lazy weekend, eating out, seeing the famous sights and lying in till late! I think we went around 22 weeks.

We are going to TX beginning of September. Can not wait! I will be 23 weeks when we leave.

We will be going on our honeymoon when I am 20 weeks, so I guess you could call it a babymoon as well.
Just taking a week long road trip out to Banff, AB. Hopefully I have energy and feel good.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->