Babys dance party hurts!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
I don't know what has gotten into my little one today but she is moving like she saw a spider in there and wants out NOW! While halarious to watch my belly move like a lava lamp, it is bringing sooooo much pain to my cervix. Any other ladies experience this? How do you settle the little one down?

Oh yes!! This happens to me often from.about 26-30 weeks!! It hurt so bad! She had a full out flipping episode that scared me a few days ago! I thought for sure she was gonna turn feet down and stay! But she finally settled back head down and movement has been almost scarily absent during the day now. She's getting big and has no room. I'm seriously all baby belly (I've gained 16 lbs and actually went down two sizes in maternity clothes cause I've lost weight in my legs and thighs/ butt and arms, but my belly and boobs make up for it!!
I think it hurts more when you are smaller or baby is bigger (I'm sure there is other reasons too) but for me it feels like there is actually no room between baby and my skin!!

Yes had it with each baby is nothing you can do. My babies have been hyper throughout labour, thats painful.

Yes had it with each baby is nothing you can do. My babies have been hyper throughout labour, thats painful.

ooooh! I can't imagine that pain on top of contractions! So sorry! But at least you know they are healthy!!

My baby has these episodes. And they are always at night. I'm so sore on the inside down really low and near my hips that it feels like he's kicking bruises!! Sometimes I beg him to sleep, lol, but that doesn't work, and I assume nothing does.

Oh yes!! This happens to me often from.about 26-30 weeks!! It hurt so bad! She had a full out flipping episode that scared me a few days ago! I thought for sure she was gonna turn feet down and stay! But she finally settled back head down and movement has been almost scarily absent during the day now. She's getting big and has no room. I'm seriously all baby belly (I've gained 16 lbs and actually went down two sizes in maternity clothes cause I've lost weight in my legs and thighs/ butt and arms, but my belly and boobs make up for it!!
I think it hurts more when you are smaller or baby is bigger (I'm sure there is other reasons too) but for me it feels like there is actually no room between baby and my skin!!

And this as well! I've gained exactly 20 lbs, but I've also lost weight in my legs and every where else, and I have a small frame already. It hurts to even sit up straight because he is so squished in there. It seems like I can feel every teeny tiny movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->