Baby's heart beat. 7+5. Video included :)

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Heard my baby's heart beat tonight at 7weeks 5 days with my hi bebe Doppler. Lost it almost right away and couldn't find it again but so happy
Now I know for sure it's not a blighted ovum and I can relax a bit for our scan on the 4th.

Click the link to hear!!!!
https://i1201.photobucket.com/album...7C71F59-1159-00000168462AD585_zpsbcfb958f.mp4

Congrats!! It's great to hear the heartbeat!

yay!!! i love the sound :)
the link works. :flower:

Think I'm gonna have to get me one of those. Looks like my next one is gonna be on the 4th too. wish I could go in so confident. Love the good news though:happydance:

Aw congrats. It's so lovely when you find it. I briefly found this baby's heartbeat at 7+5 as well, couldn't find it again for a good few days after though. I don't think many people believed me as it was so early but your video is definitely proof x

My immediate reaction is 'muha, in your face crappy Dr'!

I can't imagine how relieved you must feel. Congratulations :) xx

Haha yeah it was nice to think haha stupid doctor. I panicked for a second that it was mine but it's 170 beats per min so deff not mine.

Ahww wow what a lovely sound :D so glad you feel more confident about everything now :D can't wait to beable to hear babies heartbeat I'm still searching!

I was very very lucky to find it. I probably wit be able to find it again for a while. I can pick up my own heart beat no problem. It was right in my public bone almost centred but slightly off to the right. Got the 23 seconds then it was gone. You'll find it one day. It's unmistakable. Sounds like a train chugging or horse galloping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->