Baby's kicks starting to hurt!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I know I'm only a bit over 22 weeks but my baby kicks almost non-stop and the kicking is starting to get painful. I'm crampy almost all the time because of what I call "baby battering" lol. I've even had to take sleep aids at night. I feel guilty taking any kind of medication but I needed sleep and my midwife gave me the ok to take them. Anyone else dealing with a really active baby?

Oh, yeah. This baby is a strong one. I've been getting painful kicks since my very first kick from her at 16 weeks. Almost 32 weeks now and still getting painful kicks, especially now that she's gone breech and I feel like she's trying to kick her way out. Hahaha :) My third-born was also a very painful kicker and would just kill my ribs! It didn't stop hurting until that baby was out, even getting really painful jabs to the ribs while in labor, so I'm not expecting anything different this time.

Yep, this baby kicks and twirls around all over the place and specifically seems to like to kick me right in the vagina. Thomas never did that, only felt his head move around from 30 weeks onward that low because he was already locked and engaged at that point. He was always head down, literally from 10 weeks onward (well, most of the time he prefered that positon). This baby just does barrel rolls and drop kicks.. :haha:

Right now it doesn't hurt that bad yet.. I still remember very vividly how Thomas kicked my ribs all day every day. One time my SO had his hand below my ribs as protection and was like HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD HAVE BROKEN YOUR RIB. I doubt that, but yeah his kicks were horrifying.

I'm getting lots of kicks too, not painful yet however. We're just getting to the point where you can see them on the outside. As for the cramping, are you drinking enough water? Every time I get cramps I chug some water and it helps. Good luck!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->