Babys measurements

Googiepie

Reaction score
So, I was told I had some extra amniotic fluid. At my 20 week, it was 26 cm and then a few weeks ago it was 28 cm. I did my gd test and it came back okay. I was referred to the hospital to do more tests and they did an ultrasound. All the babys measurements came back normal except her tummy was measuring bigger which made them think I had diabetes but I dont! Ugh. They did a scan to see the blood flow In her head to see if she's anemic and all was good. I'm so confused. What could be causing the extra fluid and bigger tummy for baby? Anyone have any experience with this?

I don't have experience with it. But it's good that your other results were negative. It could just be that the ultrasound measurement isn't exactly right. As for the extra fluid, I think some people just carry more fluid.

I don't have experience with it. But it's good that your other results were negative. It could just be that the ultrasound measurement isn't exactly right. As for the extra fluid, I think some people just carry more fluid.

I'm hoping its some fluid she swallowed and didn't pee out. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully I get more answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->