Baby's nasal bone

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
So we went for our big 21 week scan yesterday and the midwife said everything looks fine, but I keep worrying in case there's something they have missed.

Do you think the baby's nasal bone looks normal enough? When I compare it to my DD's scan pics, this little one's nose looks a lot flatter & I suppose I'm just worried in case its missing that bone.

Let me know your thoughts & if I'm just being stupid, then please tell me to wise up & be grateful that the midwife said all looks fine.

Attachments

• IMG_4267 small.jpg
    IMG_4267 small.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4266 small.jpg
    IMG_4266 small.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 22
I think your LO looks just perfect :thumbup: Im sure they have checked the nasal bone as part of the anatomy scan and it is fine thats why nothing has been said. When i was pregnant with DS i had repeated scans and on most of the scan pics it looked like he had a massive, hooked nose :dohh: When he was born it was fine and not massive lol. x

Your lo looks beautiful. My friend had a 3d scan with her son and said he looked like he had a big flat nose, it turned out his face was pushed up against the wall of the uterus which, of course, you can't see..maybe some of the images you saw were like that? But the photos you've shown here look perfect and very cute! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->