Babystyle Oyster full system - bump now available again

stardust599

Reaction score
99p on ebay!!

Please see https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Babystyle-Oy...hchairs_GL&hash=item3cb71b8e37#ht_1194wt_1144 as I can't be bothered re-writing the description.

99p on ebay with no reserve, I would end it if someone on here wants to buy

P.S. I forgot to say on the auction it has a teeny hole in the UV net, I'll need to edit it.

xx

dont suppose u cud split and just sell the buggy seperate??

Aww hun I would love to do that for someone, I already had someone on here who wanted to buy the pushchair off me.

But, the carseats and carrycots don't seem to be selling very well on their own so I would be stuck with them and lose out :-(

Sorry x

i actually have no idea lol! i was going to put 280 as buy it now on ebay but i'll save on fees if i sell it through here so i was thinking around 260 xx

Arghhhh

It sold for £295 on ebay. Sadly the buyer is from Jersey and I can't post there due to the cost, looks like they're not accepting the cancellation either so I'll be lucky to get my fees back!!!

Looking for £260 if anyone here wants to buy it - Courier is £30 or you can arrange your own if you can find it cheaper. I live near Dumfries (about 30mins away from Carlisle) and would be happy for collection or I can meet within reasonable distance for petrol xx

can you do a second chance offer on ebay?

Thanks, I didn't realise I could do that - the second chance offer has been accepted and I only lost a fiver!! Phew xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->