babywipes or cotton wool?

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
i just wanted to know, is everyone using baby wipes or cotton wool with water to wipe babies bum...

im sill using cotton wool as i found jaydens bum doesnt get no rash and he seems comfortable with it...

We are using wipes and Hannah's had no problems with them :D

we're using a bit of both really :) i think u have to do what you find best for you and your baby :)

Wipes, have done since we got home from hospital

wipes i havent even used cotton wool, ive been using the huggies ones as they very sensitive.

I used wipes with my other babies and plan to do so when Chase arrives too. Never had any issues with them.

wipes, used cotton wool at hospital only cos they said i had to and used it for 1 week after then switched to wipes :)

we've got some jey-cloth things. disposable. spray them with water or with natural soap (google "babybits"). I find normal disposable wipes dont clean up well and i end up using lots of them. I also prefer to avoid the chemicals on his delicate bits just in case.

We've used wipes since day 1 with no problems

Wipes - Never had a prob with them. Caitlisn has rashes now and then but thats normal and they go within 24 hours although lately it hasn't Im sure shes on her way to teething.

I used a mixture of both. But as soon as bubs started getting a rash i'd switch to cotton wool, which would clear it up witout needing cream. I also had to use the extra sensitive wipes.

Wipes for a weewee and cotton wool for poops. no rash and i use the johnsons sensitive ones as they are soooooo soft,best ive ever seen!and same price too

I always used cotton wool and water for the first 3 - 4 months at home. I did use pampers sensitive wipes when were out coz it was easier but would always wash her bum when we got home.

I've always used baby wipes on Joseph but I now use cotton wool because he's got nappy rash at the moment

Well i used cotton wool in the hostpital and wipes at home , i had wipes in the hostpital and was tempted to use them but i didnt think i was aloud lol so i left it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->