Back ache :(

Charliesue

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here but do look up posts from time to time here. I have read some posts on back pain but it is usually a long time ago. I'm 32 weeks 4 days today. I have pelvic girdle pain which I'm on crutches for and get physio too. I am also taking insulin to control gestational diabetes. On Monday I got back pain with some cramping I also had the runs. Tuesday and Wednesday I had much the same with a break Thursday. Friday it came back and felt I needed the loo but didn't. Same last night low back pain and this morning I've had low back pain braxton hicks and runs. I can't time them as the pain in my back is constant and the bh are all over the place. I'm tired and just feel like I relax. Anyone any ideas. First I thought it was to do with my pelvic pain but this is different. Thanks in advance

If your not sure about things...paticularly at pre term i would seek some advice from your midwife. Pelvic pain causes so many different sensations but its definitely worth being checked over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->