Back again after 2 weeks :-(

cazi77

Mummy to my 2 girls x
Reaction score
Hiya all well I'm back to ttc afetr a loss for the 2nd time affer my 2nd m/c. I got my BFP 10 days ago but my world came crashing down today at 5+2. I'm still not sure what is going on my hcg on monday was 166 and today its 151. Its confirmed that the pregnancy is not viable but still ? ectopic. Dr ringing me shortly. I hope it isn't ectopic. Really want to get back to ttc asap and get my forever baby! xx

I'm sooooo very sorry hun :( Lots and lots of hugs for you! :hugs:

I'm sorry that this is happening to you! Different doctors have different ways of dealing with it. Based on my past two miscarriages (both were between 5 and 7 weeks), here's what I think could happen next. If they check your numbers again and they go up, they may suspect an ectopic. If they go down normally on their own, the doctor may want to follow the numbers down to 0 just to make sure that everything is completely done and you're ok to try again. My first miscarriage required a Methotrexate injection, and it took about 6 weeks for the hCG to get back to 0. The second one was easier, it happened on its own. hCG went back to 0 in about 3 weeks. I think once the numbers start going down, it could be between 3 and 8 weeks until your body is ready again. It sounds like you are ready as soon as they give you the green light. I really hope that this resolves itself as easy as possible and you go on to have a healthy and happy pregnancy! :hugs:

hey chick, ive been through 5 miscarriages, ranging from 5weeks to 4 months!! But ive also had one successful pregnancy (born 2 months early). Im pregnant again now at 6weeks after 17months of trying and several miscarriages inbetween. I have not been through an ectopic pregnancy but my mother in law has and tells me it was the worst pain she'd ever encountered!!! So i think you'd prob know if it was ectopic... I wish you all the luck in healthy sticky one chick and remember to keep positive and eventually it will happen. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->