Back again! And 2WW'ing!

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I was here late last year. We had a miscarriage in November and I retreated for a while.

I'm back now! We are again actively trying.

Soooo here is where I stand. Maybe you all can help me out. My last cycle was a short one. We were nearing our wedding and the stress did it, I think. My normally 28-30 day cycle was a 25 day.

So this month, I am not positive when I ovulated. In fact I have no idea. I was planning on starting a good temping regimen next cycle and was not paying a whole lot of attention. (post wedding nonsense and stress!)

Now here I am, cycle day 24. I have been having cramping now for 5 or 6 days. It started with these strange pings of pain on each side of my belly. Then pain in my side. I am off and on cranky, though not my usual PMS self. I feel odd. Just...odd. I woke up with a sore throat this morning as well. Plus, my cervix is so high up there that I can't find the darn thing to check and see what's up with it!

The other night, I had a dream. I was walking along and reached down with one hand to take the hand of a little one. With my other hand, I reached down to take the hand of my son Josiah. We walked along, the three of us, hand in hand. I probably just have baby on the brain, right?

(side note...my son Josiah's birth came to me in a dream...walking along in a park with my grandmother who had passed on in a park that had not been built yet...but that is another story!)

So what do you gals think??? And I hope you are all well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->