back again... anyone with me CD1

hannpin

Mummy
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I am back again to CD1 :sad1: I got a bfp thurs, but unfortunatly the bleeding started earlier today and FRER and IC are now both negative. So my rainbow did not stick :sad2:

So here I am armed with needed meds, EPO and OPK's hoping for a Sep bfp.

Anyone with me??? xxxxxx

Hi hannpin, Sorry for your loss.

I'm currently on Cd 6 (my tickers says different due to my af being late last month) this is my first cycle full on ttc since being treated with methotrexate for ectopic in feb so I know I'm asking a lot but would love a bfp in early september.

Fx'd for both of us getting our rainbow babies this month xxx

Oh hannah am so so sorry to here that :cry: thats so unfair, huge hugs :hugs: and ill keep everything crossed you get a sept bfp. You keep your chin up chick xx:friends:

Thanks ladies.

Sorry to hear of your ectopic bells. U never know with my DS I caught 1st cycle after coming off the pill, so anything is possible :)

Nicky how are you my lovely?

I am feeling a bit more positive today. But my cycle is so weird that I did not O last cycle until CD21... which at the moment seems an age away. But hoping for a birthday bfp for me (21st Sep)

Aw iam doing good thanks, ive been feeling really quite positive recently i decided to start working out more often so am now in my daily routine and loving it just for the mental buzz i get from it and if i happen to loose any weight that will just be an added bonus. I had a slip up day the other day that started off well but that awful sadness creeped up and took me by suprise but i shook it off and took my girls to the park.

More to the point how are you doing??? that would be your best present i bet if you get a sept bfp! xxx:hugs:

Hugs mama!! I am on CD10. Lots of BDing this week!! Fingers crossed for a sticky this month!!

The excercise routine sounds good... I just dont have time to do any atm, but really should start, it would prob make me feel a whole lot better!!

Jenni get to it :sex: I am wanting to see lots of BFP's this month!!! ohh and of corse followed by May 2012 birth anouncments!!

I'm stalking (in the background) for that sept BFP for you x

Hannpin, so sorry to hear that. I can't remember what post it was, but I do remember you responding to something I wrote the other day and I remember it made me feel better. I got my BFP on Saturday and Sunday and started bleeding on Monday! So, whilst I am still very down about it all as it was my first month TTC so my first month of experiencing anything like that, I am looking to the future and hoping that next time will work out better.

Good luck to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->