back again.... charters please

stephg83

Reaction score
Well after having a month away from the forum to try and take a little pressure off myself I find myself drawn back to you lovelies 😍 I've never had my chart like this... What do you think?? I test in 4/5 days....
We have been referred to the fertility clinic now and our appointment is 14th may, hoping that maybe just maybe we'll get our bfp before we go xx
Thanks for looking xx

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150423_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150423_0001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 19
I'm no help, I'm new to charting but just wanted to say welcome back :happydance:

Anyone?? Just looking for a bit of hope xx

Omg I think I got a very very faint positive with fmu today..... It was one of those its there.... Its not..... Its there..... Its not type faint xx temp also raised a little more today...... FX fx fx fx xx didn't have time to take photo as running late for work today... Xx

Well temp stayed high but it stopped this morning to 97.20, which is of course below my cover line.... So I'm guessing af is gonna get me today!! Not got my usual back ache but feeling a little crampy this morning!! Not out till she shows I know but my temp usually dips to low 97s the morning she's coming xx haven't tested again since the other morning as I ran out of tests n decided to just wait and see..... Glad I didn't waste my money again this month lol xx

Chart as of this morning..... Still keeping my FX.... Dunno why but I am lol :nope:

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150427_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150427_0001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
Been and brought yet another test..... Going to do a hold one later n then if AF still a no show one for the morning xx FX xx

I will do babe!! 😁 I might try and wait till morning though.... Xx but will let you know either way!!
Checked my cp this morning and it was low, soft and slightly open.... Just checked it again and its high, firm and closed.. And I have some snotty cm going on which is unusual for me at this time... So I'm not sure what's going on xx

Well I'm out... AF has got me... No AF pains etc etc just appeared.... Sneaky bloody witch xx got appointment at fertility clinic on 14th xx so FX for that instead now xx good luv everyone xx keep updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->