Back again

Lawa

Reaction score
Hey ladies back again here.

Line was faint on HPT yesterday had spotting for 2 days like brown and pink CM but having mild cramps woke up this morning red blood clots and cramping.

Oh Lawa i am so sorry huny bun. Here for u if u need an understanding shoulder chick xxxxxxxxxxx

Lawa, I'm so so sorry, if you need to get anything off your chest or just need to talk, we're here for you xxxx

Thanks ladies all so hard for me as I currently no someone on her fourth pregnancy drinking and smoking she doesn't want it but hey shes pregnant so will carry on.

And I am sick of people saying you have time on your side!

I am 24 4 miscarriages in 12 months I dont want to have time on my side ffs it doesn't help!

I want to no what the frig is wrong with me :(

I am so dreading seeing the consultant and them saying its all bad luck keep trying :(

ahh bebe, big hug for you.

is your hope for the appointment that the consultant identifies the problem and treats it? its not so many that get such specific answers so i think youre right to steel yourself for ambigious results - and it might be just terrible terrible luck - I think it was cazza who was told she was just very unlucky to have endured her 3 losses. Nothing is going to be an ideal answer but there are pluses and minuses to each potential outcome of the results (is that what you are getting on wednesday?).

It doesn't matter if time is on your side or not, you have lost your 4 angels, its so heartbreaking xx

Oh babe, I am sick to my stomach hearing about how much you have been through and that you still have no answers. And it is so horrible to know this woman who is pregnant and doesn't care! It makes me want to smack that baby right out of her womb and into yours! You would take such good care of that little one.

What kinds of tests have you had? 4 miscarriages is more than bad luck in my opinion. I know it can happen and then women go on to have healthy babies, but they should be doing all sorts of tests on you now. After both of my losses, I've been told it is bad luck. It makes me want to scream! Why is it so damn hard for them to figure out why this is happening???? It is frustrating beyond belief.

If you need advice on tests to ask the doctor for, I know we can all help you write a list of things to ask for.

xoxo

although i think that its necessary to push and ensure you get the right treatment, they dont really know all that much about the process (considering), and there's a lot of grey areas and a lot of conflicting study data - i think the most important thing is that you have the right tests and get a dr who's willing to work with you effectively.

Last week when i went to my doc, we had a very long discussion about the bad luck theory and why we cant seem to get answers.. He basically said that recurrent loss as well as infertility is still pretty much an unknown area and if they knew more then the odds for succesful ivf would be much higher then they are... I guess in a way we are guinee pigs...

That's true vicky, we are guinea pigs. My girlfriend is a researcher at the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) and she does a lot of work around fertility stuff. She said that it is basically unethical to do a lot of testing on pregnant women because of the side effects (ie, miscarriage) some of the tests might have. So, in our world of amazing technology and advances in health, when it comes to the field of fertility, they are practically in the dark ages. It makes me so mad though. I wish we were all given answers rather than "bad luck." Lawa, I hope you get some answers babe.

Oh, Lawa! I'm SO heartbroken for you! I wish there was something I could say or do, honey! :hugs:

Lawa darling I hope you get some answers tomorrow xxx

HIya ladies today is the day!

Going in around 10.30 am! Feel sick currently!

I wont be able to update you till this evening as I them straight of to a course with work!

Unless anyone is desperate and wants to pm me a mobile and i will txt them to update lol!

I will be getting standerd blood results and karotyping on me and oH

Best of luck on your results, sweetheart! I'll be anxiously awaiting your update! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->