Back Dimples !

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
does anyone else have HUGE back dimples ?! lmao.. anyways i just noticed i have HUGE lumps above them, i'm fairly sure they have always been there(smaller tho), but now they are huge,
They move around and feel like fat but they are deffo moving lumps ?! could these just be knots ? i have had a really bad back since having LO 3 years ago, but my doctor isn't interested in the slightest, i also have a lump half way up my back aswell near my spine that doesn't move. also my hips are odd now, i know that sounds stupid but it looks like one sits higher! like i'm standing at an angle! :shrug:

think i wanted to moan more then anything else :haha: sorry :) x

I love back dimples i wish i had them lol i am too fat to have any :haha:

Lol I don't know hun :shrug: ask your doctor? I have back dimples, I really love them, they remind me of the labels you get on jeans :haha: about the same size, just one dimple each side..if that makes any sense?
x

haha, i have been in loads of times about my back, he point blank, basically refuses to even look at it, i have seen a few actually, i have one of those gp surgeries where u just get who ever has the next free time. they some how have managed to reduce me to tears, when i had just LO i had terrible headaches, so went in a doctor told me i was likely just stressed because i had a baby and i was young and wanted to be out doing better things, so was unhappy.. i was like right .. :/ but was so upset i just left! i was 19 at the time.
when i came off the implant(not to get pregnant) another doctor told me " see you when you come back after you get pregnant again" with a horrid smirk on her face. that was this year :/ i'm 23 !!!!!!!

Nvm what i said about being too fat to have them i just looked it up and chances are they are just passed down through peoples DNA if they have them :)

Nvm what i said about being too fat to have them i just looked it up and chances are they are just passed down through peoples DNA if they have them :)

haha :) i thought everyone had them ! till recently lol, yeah that must be right, i had them when i was a skinny minnie and when i put on loads of weight, and they never change :) x

I only have them when Im skinny and not pregnant :shrug:

haha, i have been in loads of times about my back, he point blank, basically refuses to even look at it, i have seen a few actually, i have one of those gp surgeries where u just get who ever has the next free time. they some how have managed to reduce me to tears, when i had just LO i had terrible headaches, so went in a doctor told me i was likely just stressed because i had a baby and i was young and wanted to be out doing better things, so was unhappy.. i was like right .. :/ but was so upset i just left! i was 19 at the time.
when i came off the implant(not to get pregnant) another doctor told me " see you when you come back after you get pregnant again" with a horrid smirk on her face. that was this year :/ i'm 23 !!!!!!!

:wacko: wankers!

OH came in and felt my back he agrees the strange lumps under the skin around them are new and are massive :/ gunna ring docs in the morning :(

What the hell are back dimples? I have dimples in my shoulders and cheeks when I smile but they go inwards, they're not lumps :wacko:

where the back dents in near the ass, like cheek dimples, and no there not suppose to be lumps, i'm upset because around mine i have some horrible huge lumps just appeared :( x

I hope that everything is ok for you!

I have dimples right above my butt/lower back and I love them! :)

I have back dimples, think they are cute. River has inherited them i think.

I have back dimples, glad I'm not the only one thought I was a bit of a side show!

hold on............(goes and checks in the mirror).............yes i have back dimples :wacko: not sure they look cute though :wacko:

Am I the only person that hates my back dimples? I think they make me look fat :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->