Back from doc's appointment

suzan

Reaction score
omg!!:cry:
noo he didnt do d&c but worseeeeee, he stimulated my uterus so that it happens naturally bec my ultrasound showed that i have lots of blood around the sac (blighted ovum)

I have been having the worst cramps ever, with blood and blood clots, omg this is so painful but iam glad it didnt happen with d &c as I was affraid. He gave me pills as painkillers and other ones.

I have been in bed all day long, only now could stand up:( I hope the sac is gone, let's see what happens

Thanks all for the nice wishes, let's hope time passes quick so that we can satrt trying again:cry:

Know what you're going through hun, i was in agony for a couple of days until i passed the sac then it was just like a normal period. You will know when you've passed the sac it's not just like blood clots and hopefully the pain will subside once that happens. I just took painkillers like you and also ibuprofen as i was advised you could take both. Look after yourself x

Oh honey Im sorry youre in so much pain :(

I hope it gets better for you, keep focusing on TTC again :)

xxx

Thank you girls :hugs:

I woke up this morning feeling better. I didnt bleed much at night. I had yesterday a huge swollen belly, maybe of the miscarriage. Don't feel cramp, but feel as if my belly is so tired u know, after doing all what it did, dont know if it makes sense.

I was wondering, how do I know if the sac was off?? Couldn't see it with all the blood clots I had (tmi) I hope it is gone bec I dont want to have D&C for it :(

I am still taking the pills he gave me, the ones that help you clean out your uterus so let's see.

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope this will be over soon.

Hi Suzan, when i passed the sac it was roughly the size of the palm of my hand and i bled really heavily for a couple of hours before (felt like it was pouring out of me) it also had like a greyish colour to it. Hope that helps sorry if tmi x

aww suzan i hope your recovering and feel much better soon:hugs: im glad you didnt have to get a DnC.:hugs:

O my god. I am so sorry for you. I think this is about to happen to me, so I am really scared.
I have been bleeding all day, I am so worried. So sorry for your loss. I didnt realise the pain would be so bad. How far along were you. Does this make a big difference to the pain you would feel.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->