BACK FROM MY SCAN ** update**

littlejen

Reaction score
well ladies .. i went for my scan truly expecting the worst.. but gud news..

SPROUT is fine.. heartbeat fine.. sprout was doing roly polys.. grabbed its legs and pulled them up in the air.. and was bouncing around everywhere

measuring bang on 12wks..

BAD NEWS = the haematoma has doubled in size but part of it hads burst.. so thats y i lost so much blood last nite.. bleeding has now stopped although they told me i wud probably continue to bleed some more due to the size of the haematoma.....

heres a pic of sprout .. really fat little thing :rotfl:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/turbobabygurl/Photo-0157.jpg

thanks for all ur thoughts and prayers.. keep em coming...

have to go back on 27th dec for a repeat scan

Aww thats great sweetie, glad bean is doing well x

Aww so glad the babies ok xxx

Glad everything is fine with the sprout!

Really happy for you that bubs is ok :D

So glad your wee babies alright....cool photo!!

Thats fantastic news!! Bet your sooooo relieved now!! Chill out, take it easy and enjoy the Christmas Period now!! :happydance:

:hugs:

Glad the baby is ok! that must have been terrifying. Are they going to be putting you on bed rest as the pregnancy progresses?

Im not on bed rest but have been told to take it easy for the next few weeks... im still on maternity leave at the moment for when i lost jessica
so atleast i dont have to worry about working..

YAY wonderful news !
Try to get some rest !
And that pic is awesome

thats great!im glad you and bubs are ok! The photo os lovely! Good luck for your next scan and take it easy!:hugs:

*claps

Thank goodness for that - I was all in a twizzle. It's such good news Jen - fingers crossed everythings gonna be alright and you'll have a healthy bundle of joy in your arms!

thats brilliant news cute photo of bub really pleased for u xxxxxxxx

beautiful news ... that is so cute that the baby was bouncing around, aawww bless. (cant wait to have my scan)
wishing you all the best with all:)

Great news! Little bean looks quite healthy as well. That must be where all of mommy's food is going. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->