Back here again :( will it ever be smooth sailing

OrkneyGirl

Reaction score
Well @ 24 weeks I was here .... Small bleed so checked over all appears fine then scan had some funneling of cervix blood in bottom of uterus low vessels of placenta. Long story short - had steroid injection for safety regular scan vessels moved up and cervix appeared long and closed again.

Yesterday .... Little miss was less active then shopping I had intense back ache doubled me up lasted ten min then nothing then back nagging all day. Tea time wiped after toilet and 3 small spots of fresh blood so into matty, baby's heartbeat perfect all obs clear so now awaiting a call for a scan today to check cervix again. I was 31 weeks yesterday and wonder if I will ever enjoy this pregnancy and not worry as this is my second and last baby I'm having. Also worry this will affect my vbac when my time comes

Well not that any one has commented but I had my scan and all appears as normal and clear and no reason for the blood! Urine sent to lab for testing as last time I had a uti its possibility it could be the reason even though I have no symptoms of one. The blood they thought in cervix they can't decide is its blood among my "plug" or if it's just my plug so that's left with a question mark. All in all they told me to not push myself now so hopefully I can now make full term at least and pray I can go ahead with my vbac

Glad to hear things were ok! Hope you are able to take it easy a little bit

glad it was good news hang on in there hun wont be long xx

Yay! Glad you had good news, try to take it easy and keep positive thoughts!

Im glad its all okay :) Just put up your feet and rest :)

I'm glad all is okay! Fingers crossed for getting your VBAC!

I have been following your story silently over the past weeks and you have had a tough time of it, poor you and now this. But the results seem good so now hopefully you can start to relax a bit and enjoy the last bit of your pregnancy. Get those feet up if you can and take carex

Thank you ladies it's lovely to come here and read these comments :) she's been very active since that scare and so far no more bleeding! I don't think I can take much more and I'm willing the end to come now :( I will be 32 weeks tomorrow so still a bitty to go yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->