back in hospital :(

nineena

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
ayiH ladies justwanted to let u know we back in hospital with ella. She needed her oesophagus stretching again on wed and should have been home friday but now wont feed (# orally coz her reflux has gone so so bad so is now on top dose of domperidone and having gaviscon in her milk along with the thickener and shes still having the ranitidine and its all bein fed slowly over an hr via ng pump as she couldnt even tolerate a bolus ng feed she was refluxing that bad :(w

aw hun, sorry, i hope surgery goes well and you LO is soon home and much better x

Everything crossed for a speedy recovery. Hopefully they'll get her sorted out very soon.:hugs:

Oh hun, I really feel for you both. I hope everything gets better soon xx

:hugs: so sorry hun i hope all gets better soon, i can imagine how fustrated you are but hang in there

hello hunnie just seen this just want to say im sooo happy she's back home now you mustnt have been on to up date this xxxx

Thanks ladies :)

Well we got discharged yesterday evening finally and all seems well. Ella's going to have a swallowing assessment in the community at some point in the next few weeks but is so far taking her feeds really well and back to being a cheeky, demanding lil girl.

Been a bit weird today coz OH went back to work on Wed as his paternity leave finished so this is the first day we've been completely on our own and its so nice but cant believe my lil girl is 12wks old its gone so so so fast. Just really praying she lasts a bit longer out of hospital this time

i hope she does well with her swallow srudy. ng tubes suck but do their job my daughter had hers for 15 months before she got her gastrostomy.

reflux sucks, www.livingwithreflux.org helped me loads with mine. we ended up having the reflux surgically treated with great results.

yeahh ella on 3 months, i really do hope she stays out this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->