Back pain before bfp anyone?

josephine3

Reaction score
So I'm 7dpo today and the only symptom I have is lower back pain on my left side, mostly when sitting on the sofa at night. I've had it at least 3 days now.
Just wondering if anyone else ever felt this as a symptom? Im not usually a back pain sufferer!

Yes, but it was accompanied by other typical pms symptoms. For all of my bfps that I tracked, I basically felt like I was getting my period starting 1-2 days before my bfp. I am very anti symptom spotting, but it was too early in my lp to be pms (usually kicked in 5-6dpo when pms for me is typically 10-11dpo). So that was the only reason I took note of it. FXed!

Yes, but it was accompanied by other typical pms symptoms. For all of my bfps that I tracked, I basically felt like I was getting my period starting 1-2 days before my bfp. I am very anti symptom spotting, but it was too early in my lp to be pms (usually kicked in 5-6dpo when pms for me is typically 10-11dpo). So that was the only reason I took note of it. FXed!
This is me right now. Had af cramping for the last day or so and it's wayyyy to early for that for me! Fingers crossed it's the little egg settling in

For me it didn't lead to a bfp x
Sorry to hear that. I had back pain a few months ago and it was very unusual for me too. I convinced myself it must mean a bfp but I got my period on time. So random! I have it again this month with period cramps so trying not to look into it too much again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->