back pain labor???

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Question for second time moms. I'm having some back pain that feels a little different than usual, so my question is what TYPE of back pain does back labor feel like? I'm a second time mom myself but with my son I wasn't even aware I was having contractions and I wasn't really in pain then had an epidural about halfway through. Any experiences I would love to hear. Thanks ladies.

oh you would know if you were having back labor - pain is intense, goes from lower back n eminates everywhere... sucks the breath out of you. that's amazing u didn't have real contractions w your first!! hope it's the same w your second!! :thumbup:

My back labor felt like period cramps that slowly smoked up in intensity.

Back labor is extremely intense. The pain just radiates and it's worse than regular contractions in my opinion. I had it with both previous pregnancies and I am not looking forward to the same in this one.

I had back pain labor before I started any real contractions. I think I was having them at the time, but the back pain was so intense that I didn't even notice them!

It was SUPER painful! Like really really bad menstrual cramps, but only in your back. Almost like a stabbing sensation? Constantly. I dealt with the pain all night and was the main reason I asked for an epidural. I wanted to cry the whole time I had the pain, and rubbing or anything--nothing helped to stop it. So if someone massages it for you and it stops, or you take a warm bath and it stops for a while, it probably isn't labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->