Back pain or worse!?!

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Ive already posted this in the second tri but thought i would add it here aswell!!

I woke up this morning at half 6 screaming in pain, since Saturday the right hand side of my back has been hurting but its was unbearable this morning, ive suffered with back pain for years and never anything like this,

I had a constant pain and then every now and again a shooting pain, I managed to get a doctors appointment this morning and she told me to take 2 paracetamol every 4 hours and she refered me as an urgent case to the physio. So all day ive just been resting up with a hot water bottle!!

Now while there is nothing on tv during the day i have been thinking (often dangerous) what if it isnt back pain and its something to do with my kidneys the pain is in the right place and ive been sick (sorry TMI) which is also one of the signs am i over reacting, I dont want to call my doctors and tell her about her job if im wrong!!

x

You get other symptoms with kidney problems like soaring temp, not weeing as often and some others, might be an idea to raise it with you doc just in case.
It is common to get bad aches in pg though, i screamed out in pain the other day when i reached for a spoon and my back locked, my knees keep locking too and i get alot of pain in my hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->