back to baby and bump forum for second pregnancy.

smile83

Emily's mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Thought I'd introduce myself im kate I have a 16 month old daughter and im 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant.. I did the whole baby and bump forum thing whilst i was pregnant with my daughter so its nice to be back again I met some truly amazing ladies on here last time and we're still firm friends now.. baby and bump is a brilliant place to find support.

Hi and congratulations! have a 15 month old and am back again with number 2 aswell x

Me too!! Although I can't believe my baby is now 4!!

Hi! Welcome back! I'm also 4+4 - first ever BFP and very excited but scared!! X

Welcome back.

I'm back here with my second too. I'm 6+4 and have a 5 year old

Welcome back :) I'm back too with a 17 month old :)

Welcome back! I have a 14month old and am 10weeks pregnant!
Nervous and excited! Just dreading the lack of sleep!

Pregnant with number 2 also :) My girl is almost just going on 16 months too :) I remember being on here with her I loved it xx

Congratulations and welcome back :)

I'm also pregnant with number 2 and have a 15 month old little boy. It's soeexcited to be here again, finding myself just as inpatient as the first time around wishing time to speed up lol x

Hi ladies! Feeling very strange to be back and so soon it only took one cycle of TTC this time so completely unexpected pregnancy it took over two years to conceive Emily..still very much in shock at the moment felt a little depressed and terrified yesterday think the reality of having two children under 3 year's old freaked me out but woke up feeling brilliant this morning. Im off the the doctors this afternoon to confirm pregnancy and collect my blue folder.xx

Hi :) I'm also pregnant with #2 and my lo is 19 months old. I was a B and B addict with my first pregnancy lol and then was so busy with lo I came off of her for ages. I came back on when we were ttc 5 months ago and, like u said, the support from people on here is so lovely. Welcome back :)

Oh and I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant- docs appointment this Friday wohoo x

Welcome back and congratulations on the new baby on the way! Hope you get as much support this time as you did the last time! :thumbup:

Congratulations ! I am just coming back myself for baby #2.. My son is only 13 months and this pregnancy was a surprise ! I am 5 weeks today.. Best of luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->