Back to proper crawling

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Finally!!!! He's no longer a snake ! :lol:

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm19/missjessycalang/th_MOV00286.jpg

OMG how cute is that? I wish I could upload a vid to keep so cute x

cute!! Alexa has that drum set with all the instuments too lol and also the activity table :)

Shapes are in my cookie jar, triangle,heart, star theres a circle over there heres a square !!!!!! :hissy::hissy: how much do you hate that song now!!!! ??

He is adorable, look at him go, didnt take him long to get back in the swing of things xx

Shapes are in my cookie jar, triangle,heart, star theres a circle over there heres a square !!!!!! :hissy::hissy: how much do you hate that song now!!!! ??

He is adorable, look at him go, didnt take him long to get back in the swing of things xx

I've got it in french, but it's as annoying I'm sure !!! Probably even more, All the fisher price toys we've got it's the same bloody woman signing and she sound SO ********! :dohh: :hissy:

I've got it in french, but it's as annoying I'm sure !!! Probably even more, All the fisher price toys we've got it's the same bloody woman signing and she sound SO ********! :dohh: :hissy:

:rofl::rofl:

aww how long did he take to crawl :D ciarans still not there :(

Very cute!

My boy has the same rings and finds it great fun to watch mom put them on just so he can chuck them all off again.

You girls should get the Fisher Price drums. There is no woman singing and it has two different volumn settings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->