back to the begining

J

justhoping

did this out of respect for people who do not want to read certain words..... hope I did it right.

.Im pretty sure I had a very early m/c. I dont usually have a heavy af and it doesnt last this long. Usually a day in half and its going on 4...

I really felt this was the month. I been reading this board for like a yr and I signed up because I really though it. On to the next I guess. :( Good luck to everyone this month and congrats on the ones who got the bfp. <3

Sorry to hear that - I cannot imagine how hard it must be :hugs:

Sorry to hear that - I cannot imagine how hard it must be :hugs:

well my search before O this month came early, so i guess we will see ....the bad thing is i was only able to bet right before the surge and then the day after the surge...nothing more

crossing fingers that maybe....ill post why in another thread

Sorry about that! I get a little too enthusiastic about the abbreviations sometimes. :haha: I hope you're doing well. xo

Im doing good, thanks for asking. Im on my two week wait, though only bed two times soooo..lol we shall see

how are you?

Sorry about that! I get a little too enthusiastic about the abbreviations sometimes. :haha: I hope you're doing well. xo

Im doing good, thanks for asking. Im on my two week wait, though only bed two times soooo..lol we shall see

how are you?

Good luck! :dust: I'm also in TWW at 8DPO. It's been a weird cycle, so I'm not too hopeful, although I've had some odd symptoms the past couple of days so of course I've started SS when I promised myself I would not. :dohh: When are you testing? I plan to test on Wednesday if AF doesn't get me first.

I caved and tested today and expected nothing as usual.....

It still maybe nothing...who knows..but there was a line darker then a squinter line....so im hoping it was not a faulty test and im hoping this horrible bladder/yeast infection doesnt hurt it...im going to go to the hospital on Monday i think to get the answer and also to just finally get the right meds to get rid of this bladder infection i been dealing with for to long....

im so nervous right now on all side...i been trying so long. Can this really be???? If so will my body keep it...im sooo nervous....

:hugs: Oooooooooh! I hope this is your BFP!!! :dance: I can understand why you're nervous. Maybe when you go to the hospital tomorrow you can ask for a pregnancy test as well? :shrug: I do hope you get the bladder infection fixed. I've had tons of those and they suck big-time. :hugs:

thanks, I looked on my calendar and I go to my ob on wed. So im just going to wait it out till then. I cant see waiting in the hospital for 12 hours if I can get relief in a few days short time. Hopefully he will send me for blood test. crossing fingers that test was for real. You never really know though unless its bold and it was not bold..

sigh

Sorry to hear this. I am sure next time will be successful. Don't lose hope.
Again sorry for this loss.

Sorry to hear this. I am sure next time will be successful. Don't lose hope.
Again sorry for this loss.

Oh dear! Have I missed something? Maybe I'm reading things wrong but I didn't detect a MC in Justhoping's posts. :shrug:

Justhoping: If I'm being dense and have missed something here, I'm really sorry! I hope you'll set me straight. :hugs:

I lost a very long time ago, you have not missed anything. Maybe she posted in the wrong thread. :shrug: I got my period on day 25 of this cycle which I consider very strange. Usually with my period I bleed for three days super light, well 2 days of almost nothing and now the third day im bleeding so badly. I have not bled like this in yrs. Maybe its the new wheat germ oil, its supposed to make your lining thicker...

anyway im down and outit seems for this month, at least...I do go back to my ob on monday just to make sure but......Im really sure im down and out..

on to the next month...baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->